With any Insurance Marketing Organization, what do you expect service-wise? What services will they provide to add value to the relationship? Will you actually experience those services? These are questions that should be answered clearly, as you decide where to place your business. Speaking with many producers over the years we found that with many organizations, they constantly over-promise and under deliver. If you have found this to be true, you will find the following to be refreshing.
Below we have created an actual contract of services that we are willing to sign along with you, prior to signing any carrier contracts with PFN. In the future if we fall short of your expectations service-wise, and wish to depart, we will provide you with releases from any and all carriers without restriction. This is our pledge of integrity – if you are not affiliated with us yet, we hope this will give you confidence to join our team and experience the difference. In the future, if the difference isn’t enough, you are free to move on - contractually.
The PFN Contract - 10 Things You Can Expect from Us:
1. Regardless of the carrier you can expect to receive the top compensation through PFN without needing to negotiate on each appointment! Bonuses are available for aggregated business through PFN.
2. After you have received your writing number with any carrier, Mark Jacobberger will set an appointment at your office to conduct product and sales training. We want you to be completely comfortable before your first sales presentation.
3. Keeping up with current forms will not be a problem when working with PFN. Up to date forms are always at your finger tips, or a few mouse clicks away on our website.
4. When you call in to our office during business hours, you will get a real person. In the case that we’re all busy helping other producers, leave us a voice message and you can expect to hear back from us in a timely manner.
5. After you submit your first case, you can expect a “thank you” call from our office. Kyra Clark, our new business specialist, will communicate with you initially and throughout the process.
6. Kyra has an extensive background in application processing and compliance. You can expect her to be a reliable “second set of eyes for your application” to promote faster turn-around times from submission to issue.
7. When you work with PFN, you don’t need to worry about keeping up with all the company software updates. David Cranfield, our director of marketing, is available to run illustrations or provide you with current software, product details and sales materials.
8. We are also here to support your annuity business! Accurate annuity product information, current rates, and industry leading commissions are found on our website.
9. Sales and marketing ideas don’t end with your first contract. You can expect to receive regular updates on new products, sales ideas, and industry news via emails, postal mail, phone calls and in-house appointments.
10. Finally, you can expect Mark Jacobberger to be available as often as needed for “one-on-one coaching,” goal setting, vision and business planning based upon certain levels of production.