With any Insurance Marketing Organization, what do you expect service-wise? What services will they provide to add value to the relationship? Will you actually experience those services? These are questions that should be answered clearly, as you decide where to place your business. Speaking with many producers over the years we found that with many organizations, they constantly over-promise and under deliver. If you have found this to be true, you will find the following to be refreshing.
Below we have created an actual contract of services that we are willing to sign along with you, prior to signing any carrier contracts with PFN. In the future if we fall short of your expectations service-wise, and you wish to depart, we will provide you with releases from any and all carriers without restriction. This is our pledge of integrity – if you are not affiliated with us yet, we hope this will give you confidence to join our team and experience the difference. In the future, if the difference isn’t enough, you are free to move on – contractually.
10 Things You Can Expect from Us:
- Regardless of the carrier, you can expect to receive the top payout without annual production requirements. Try that with Crump or Ash Brokerage. Significant bonuses are available for aggregated business through PFN. Talk to Mark Jacobberger to get the details.
- After you have received your agent writing number, Mark Jacobberger or Dave Cranfield will set an appointment via the phone or at your office to conduct onboarding process, product and sales training. We want you to be completely comfortable before your first sales presentation.
- Applications and forms for all products, in all states, are always current and available 24/7 on the PFN website when working with PFN. We are just a click away or, if you’re in a hurry, a phone call; we will send you all that is needed.
- When you call in to our office during business hours, you will get a real person – not a lengthy menu that doesn’t have your need in the list of options. In the unusual case that we’re all busy helping other producers, leave us a voice message and you can expect to hear back from us promptly.
- After submitting your first case, you can expect a sincere “thank you” from our office. Your business is always greatly appreciated! David Jacobberger, our leading case manager, will regularly communicate with you, initially and throughout the process. You can expect him to have reliable help for fast turn-around times from submission to issue.
- When you work with PFN, you don’t need to worry about keeping up with all the company software updates. David Jacobberger and Dave Cranfield are available to run illustrations or provide you with current sales software, product details and sales materials.
- You can expect a depth of knowledge when it comes to annuity products and features, as well. On our website is a serious annuity tool that has all product information with all carriers. Accurate rates, current caps, spreads, product features, riders, industry-leading commissions, and much more are published on our website.
- Sales and marketing ideas don’t end with your first application. You can expect to receive regular updates on new products, sales ideas, and industry news via emails, postal mail, phone calls, and if you’re in the area, in-house appointments.
- Many marketing companies are your friend as long as you are writing business with them. When or if you choose to leave, quite often, after you are terminated from one or several companies through their BGA/FMO – your clients become new leads for their current producers. We will not steal or confiscate YOUR clients!
- Finally, you can expect Mark Jacobberger, Founder and CEO, to be available as often as needed for one-on-one coaching, goal setting, vision and business planning based upon certain levels of production. Most if not all producers struggle at some time in their career; call me to discuss ways you can move forward with confidence.